Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pensacola Beach Fishing


Today is what it is all about! I couldnt have planned a better trip than we had today. The crew today was the key to this being the best day of the year for me. Today I had the pleasure of fishing with my Father, Sister Brittany, One of my oldest and closest friends Alan and two of my heroes! Mike and Joe are both Army Rangers and are both active duty and still fighting for us day in and day out.
Both of these Men have been injured in combat and still………..still, serve and fight for us every day. These men are and always will be an inspiration to me. We started out Snapper fishing and had a respectable 12 Snapper in the box in what seemed like minutes. After the Snapper we switched over to the two hook rigs and caught Mingos and Whites until we were all sick of them.
Then came the King Mackerel and the bonito, we caught 8-10 really big bonito and landed 4 KIngs. We did lose a few really nice ones but thats the breaks I guess. After the KIngs and before we decided to head home for the day, we stopped and hooked Mike into a 300 lb Bull Shark just to make sure we ended the day right. Thanks again to my Father for the ride and to Mike and Joe for there continued service.
Today was very special for me and a day I will remember for a very long time. When you can surround yourself with the people that mean the most to you, while doing the thing that you love doing the most………….. Only good things can happen.
…………………………… See you out there
Attached Thumbnails
30 June 2012 - Warriors Day!-june-30-2012-hack-trip-2-jpg   30 June 2012 - Warriors Day!-june-30-2012-hack-trip-3-jpg   30 June 2012 - Warriors Day!-june-30-2012-hack-trip-4-jpg  30 June 2012 - Warriors Day!-june-30-2012-hack-trip-5-jpg   30 June 2012 - Warriors Day!-june-30-2012-hack-trip-6-jpg
30 June 2012 - Warriors Day!-june-30-2012-hack-trip-9-jpg   30 June 2012 - Warriors Day!-june-30-2012-hack-trip-7-jpg
__________________
Capt. Brad King
South Again Charters LLC
www.southagain.com
captbrad@southagain.com
Inshore/Nearshore Charters

No comments:

Post a Comment