Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Navarre Red Snapper Fishing


Today the Jones Crew joined me for a 6 hour Snapper trip. We left Shoreline and headed Due South out of the Pass and headed to an area that has been doing well all season. The bite was slow to say the least. Not sure if it was the full moon that had it slow, or all the pressure the spots got this past weekend. But I really had to work to get my limit today.
We picked our way around and slowly put a nice box of fish together. At one time we had a wad of 4 Cobia pop on us. We were able to hook all 4 and boat 3. Only one of the boated fish was a keeper and the one we lost was the biggest at probably 35lbs.Today was a test for me and I’m glad that I made a few good decisions to finish out! Some days you just get lucky I guess.
…………………….. See you out there
Attached Thumbnails
South Again Charters / 3 July 2012-july-3-2012-jones-trip-1-jpg   South Again Charters / 3 July 2012-july-3-2012-jones-trip-2-jpg   South Again Charters / 3 July 2012-july-3-2012-jones-trip-3-jpg
__________________
Capt. Brad King
South Again Charters LLC
www.southagain.com
captbrad@southagain.com
Inshore/Nearshore Charters

No comments:

Post a Comment