Friday, June 14, 2013

Perdido Key Snapper Charters / South Again Charters / 14 June 2013

Another two great Snapper trips today...

This morning started out a bit windy but it was out of good direction and let us get a little ways out in the Gulf to grab a quick limit of Snapper! We also caught a really nice Gag Inshore before blasting off for the Gulf. Thanks to the Rutherford Family for fishing with me again and look forward to seeing you Guys again soon

This afternoon was a special trip for me. The Landrum Family are very close Friends of mine and I love spending time with them! We headed out into a slick calm Gulf this afternoon and went to work on the ARS!! We caught them on bottom, we sight fished them off the top, we light lined them. It was a great trip with one of my favorite famalies!! Thanks Ryan and LaLa for spending the afternoon with me!!

... See you out there

Capt. Brad King
South Again Charters
www.southagain.com






No comments:

Post a Comment