Saturday, July 13, 2013

Pensacola Beach Fish / South Again Charters

Great morning trip with some really nice Snapper! Today the Cole Group joined me for a quick 4 hour snapper trip. We ran for a while looking for the right spot, but once we located it...it was on!! We had a really nice grade of Snapper including a 14llb, a 12lb and a few other really nice ones! Throw in a Gag Grouper and you have a great 4 hours of fishing! Thanks for fishing with me Guys and I hope to see you again soon!


I wish the afternoon bite would have been as good... Local angler and Fishing Forum Member Torrey Island Kid joined me for a 4 hour afternoon trip. With big hopes we ran stright offshore and hoped to catch a few giant Snapper. We could only seem to manage a few smaller keepers. We decided to cut our losses and head back in and try to hook a few Flounder. We had a good tide but only boated one Flounder. It was a fun trip, just not the most productive!


Thanks Guys for fishing with me and I hope you all had as good a time as I did!


...... See you out there









__________________
Capt. Brad King
South Again Charters LLC
850-316-0997
www.southagain.com
www.pensacolafishcharters.com
captbrad@southagain.com
Inshore/Nearshore Charters

No comments:

Post a Comment